Houston, TX Office Equipment - Apollo Office Systems

Lenovo Legion T5 i5-11500 Tower Intel® Core™ i5 16 GB DDR4-SDRAM 1512 GB HDD+SSD Windows 11 Home PC Black

Lenovo Legion T5. Processor frequency: 2.7 GHz, Processor family: Intel® Core™ i5, Processor model: i5-11500. Internal memory: 16 GB, Internal memory type: DDR4-SDRAM, Memory clock speed: 3200 MHz. Total storage capacity: 1512 GB, Storage media: HDD+SSD. On-board graphics card model: Intel UHD Graphics 750, Discrete graphics card model: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060. Operating system installed: Windows 11 Home. Power supply: 400 W. Chassis type: Tower. Product type: PC. Product color: Black
Manufacturer: Lenovo
SKU: 6678667
Manufacturer part number: 90RS0022US
Gaming happens with Intel With the 11th Gen Intel Core desktop processors, play the latest games in stunning high definition and experience uncompromised in-game performance while streaming and recording with Intel Quick Sync Video*. Powered by up to 5.20GHz turbo, 8 cores and 16 threads, and support for up to 20 lanes of PCIe Gen 4.0, even multitasking can be handled super-fast and smooth. And with the unrivaled flexibility of Thunderbolt 4 technology, the blazing-fast Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), you can now be at your best and enjoy an impressive gaming experience and accelerated productivity with the best performance computer powered by the 11th Gen Intel Core desktop processors. NVIDIA graphics for ultimate performance Gamers and creators get the performance they demand thanks to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics. Powered by Ampere – NVIDIA’s 2nd generation RTX architecture – RTX 30 Series GPUs sport new RT and Tensor cores and streaming multiprocessors for more realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features. Your dream gaming set-up starts here Proudly show off the sharpest, sleekest gaming rig around, with a stunning, Raven Black case and airy, 26 L interior. There’s a range of ports (front and rear), and the frame sports a brilliant, illuminated Legion logo. Plus, optional transparent side panels let the competition see the power within your Legion Tower 5i Gen 6 (Intel) gaming PC. Vivid, victorious visuals Shine a light on your winning gameplay with best-in-class Lenovo displays. Or choose from Lenovo Legion’s growing portfolio of professional grade and curved-screen models, with refresh rates up to a blazing fast 165Hz. We’ve got the tech you need, from mid-size monitors to pro-level esports models. Lenovo Vantage for Gaming Fine-tune your Legion Tower 5i Gen 6 (Intel) gaming PC for battle with Lenovo Vantage for Gaming. You can overclock your CPU and GPU, or push frame rates to the limit using the Memory Release feature. Q Control thermal settings even let you personalize your gaming experience, shifting from Quiet to Balance to Performance modes as needed.
  • Windows 11 Home
  • Intel Core i5-11500 (12MB Cache, 2.7GHz)
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (12GB GDDR6)
  • 16GB (3200MHz) DDR4-SDRAM (2 x 8) & 1000GB HDD, 512GB SSD
Gaming happens with Intel With the 11th Gen Intel Core desktop processors, play the latest games in stunning high definition and experience uncompromised in-game performance while streaming and recording with Intel Quick Sync Video*. Powered by up to 5.20GHz turbo, 8 cores and 16 threads, and support for up to 20 lanes of PCIe Gen 4.0, even multitasking can be handled super-fast and smooth. And with the unrivaled flexibility of Thunderbolt 4 technology, the blazing-fast Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+), you can now be at your best and enjoy an impressive gaming experience and accelerated productivity with the best performance computer powered by the 11th Gen Intel Core desktop processors. NVIDIA graphics for ultimate performance Gamers and creators get the performance they demand thanks to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics. Powered by Ampere – NVIDIA’s 2nd generation RTX architecture – RTX 30 Series GPUs sport new RT and Tensor cores and streaming multiprocessors for more realistic ray-traced graphics and cutting-edge AI features. Your dream gaming set-up starts here Proudly show off the sharpest, sleekest gaming rig around, with a stunning, Raven Black case and airy, 26 L interior. There’s a range of ports (front and rear), and the frame sports a brilliant, illuminated Legion logo. Plus, optional transparent side panels let the competition see the power within your Legion Tower 5i Gen 6 (Intel) gaming PC. Vivid, victorious visuals Shine a light on your winning gameplay with best-in-class Lenovo displays. Or choose from Lenovo Legion’s growing portfolio of professional grade and curved-screen models, with refresh rates up to a blazing fast 165Hz. We’ve got the tech you need, from mid-size monitors to pro-level esports models. Lenovo Vantage for Gaming Fine-tune your Legion Tower 5i Gen 6 (Intel) gaming PC for battle with Lenovo Vantage for Gaming. You can overclock your CPU and GPU, or push frame rates to the limit using the Memory Release feature. Q Control thermal settings even let you personalize your gaming experience, shifting from Quiet to Balance to Performance modes as needed.
  • Windows 11 Home
  • Intel Core i5-11500 (12MB Cache, 2.7GHz)
  • NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 (12GB GDDR6)
  • 16GB (3200MHz) DDR4-SDRAM (2 x 8) & 1000GB HDD, 512GB SSD
Products specifications
Attribute nameAttribute value
LAN controllerRealtek RTL8111H